Genuine Humility

Humility is associated with spiritual perfection.  When humility effects depression it is defective.  When it is genuine, it inspires joy, courage and inner dignity. ~ R’ Abraham Isaac Kook zt”l

This entry was posted in Humility. Bookmark the permalink.

4 Responses to Genuine Humility

1. Rebecca Klamen says:

Thank you so much for your daily Emails. They continue to inspire me and my friends and family that I am continuously forwarding them too. Can you please add cfizzle14@gmail.com to the list? Thank you so much!!

On Wednesday, April 29, 2015, Emuna Daily wrote:

> Emuna Daily posted: “Humility is associated with spiritual > perfection. When humility effects depression it is defective. When it is > genuine, it inspires joy, courage and inner dignity. ~ R’ Abraham Isaac > Kook zt”l”

• Emuna Daily says:

That is so kind. You made my day! I sent an invite to that email address so they just have to confirm and they will then start receiving the emails. Tizku lemitzvos!

2. Rebecca Klamen says:

On Wednesday, April 29, 2015, Emuna Daily wrote:

Emuna Daily posted: “Humility is associated with spiritual perfection. When humility effects depression it is defective. When it is genuine, it inspires joy, courage and inner dignity. ~ R’ Abraham Isaac Kook zt”l”

3. Emuna Daily says:

Of course. Thank YOU so much for the chizzuk and for spreading it!