Identify that Prayer #2

Master of the universe, I hereby forgive anyone who angered or antagonized me or who sinned against me – whether against my body, my property, my honor or against anything of mine; whether he did so accidentally, willfully, carelessly, or purposely; whether through speech, deed, thought, or notions; whether in this  gilgul (transmigration) or another gilgul – I forgive every Jew. May no man be punished because of me. May it be Your will, Hashem, my God and the God of my forefathers, that I may sin no more. Whatever sins I have done before You, may you blot out in Your abundant mercies, but not through suffering or bad illnesses. May the expressions of my mouth and the thoughts of my heart find favor before You, Hashem, my Rock and my Redeemer.

This entry was posted in Identify that Prayer, Prayer. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Identify that Prayer #2

1. Chanina says:

Start of Kriya Shema al hamitah

2. Gila Illouz says:

קריאת שמע על המיטה

3. LiBerty says:

רבונו של עולם… from Kriyat Shema

4. S says:

Ribbono Shel Olam from beginning of Kriyat Shema

5. Dr. Gila Jedwab DMD says:

Kriat shema

6. beila margolis says:

This Tefilla is said at Krias Shima Al H’Mita each night. btw, enjoy your email each day. From: Emuna Daily To: beila1538@yahoo.com Sent: Tuesday, August 4, 2015 8:42 AM Subject: [New post] Identify that Prayer This Tefilla is said at Krias Shima Al H’Mita each night. btw, enjoy your email each day. #yiv0747579373 a:hover {color:red;}#yiv0747579373 a {text-decoration:none;color:#0088cc;}#yiv0747579373 a.yiv0747579373primaryactionlink:link, #yiv0747579373 a.yiv0747579373primaryactionlink:visited {background-color:#2585B2;color:#fff;}#yiv0747579373 a.yiv0747579373primaryactionlink:hover, #yiv0747579373 a.yiv0747579373primaryactionlink:active {background-color:#11729E;color:#fff;}#yiv0747579373 WordPress.com | Emuna Daily posted: “Master of the universe, I hereby forgive anyone who angered or antagonized me or who sinned against me – whether against my body, my property, my honor or against anything of mine; whether he did so accidentally, willfully, carelessly, or purposely; wheth” | |

7. Rena Maryles says:

Kriyat Shema al Hamitah!

8. Sheila says:

Hi i am getting ur email 2 times daily

Shella

9. Faigy says:

This is the יהי רצון at the beginning of קריאת שמע.

10. Heather Greene says:

Our family says this nightly and it is so liberating. I enjoy your daily emails. Thank you for sharing what inspires and impacts you.

All the best, heather greene > > >