A Harvard Study

Many years ago, Harvard graduate students were asked some questions regarding their goals as they entered school.

They found the following:

3% of the students had written goals and plans to accomplish them;

13% had goals in their minds but haven’t written them anywhere; and

84% had no goals at all.

After 10 years, the same group of students were interviewed again and the conclusion of the study was astonishing.

The 13% of the class who had goals, but did not write them down, earned twice the amount of the 84% who had no goals.

However, the 3% who had written goals were earning, on average, 10 times as much as the other 97% of the class combined!

Clearly, people who don’t write down their goals tend to fail easier than the ones who have plans.

This applies not only to financial matters, but to everything spiritual and physical.  Let us all write down our goals, devise a plan to accomplish them, and with Hashem’s help, we will do just that.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

One Response to A Harvard Study

  1. Pingback: Setting Goals | Emuna Daily

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s