At the funeral for his wife, Lucy, R’ Leo Dee shared the following 9 rules his wife taught him and how she lived her life:
1. Forgive. When you hold grudges, it only hurts you.
2. Apologize. Even if it’s not your fault.
3. Don’t stay upset for too long.
4. Be passionate about what you do. If you aren’t, change what you do.
5. Find yourself an occupation that you are so passionate about that you want to jump out of bed in the morning.
6. You don’t have to be the best, you have to give it your best.
7. Explore. Grow older, if you’re so fortunate, but never grow up. There should always be a sense of wonder in everything.
8. Love all your children equally.
9. The more you share, the more you have.
Sent from my iPhone