Identify that Prayer #18 & Segulah Today!

In honor of Yom Yerushalaim (yesterday) and the US Embassy relocating to Jerusalem, the capital of Israel (today)…

“This emanated from Hashem; it is wondrous in our eyes.”

In what part of davening does this line appear?  Please reply with the answer either on the website or by simply replying to this email. For those of you who don’t get it, the answer will be in tomorrow’s post.

Click the link below for a special prayer of the Shlah Hakadosh to be recited today (Monday – May 14th) for many good things but especially to have children and that your children should be successful.

This entry was posted in Identify that Prayer, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Identify that Prayer #18 & Segulah Today!

1. Joshua Levine says:

Hallel.

May’eis Hashem…

Chag Sameach!

2. grbe grbe says:

Hallel

Happy Connecting. Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S® 5

3. Eileen Felder says:

That beautiful line is from Hallel

Sent from my iPhone

4. Jack says:

We Belive in the 13 principles, in no way we can be happy with the success of zionist goverment.

5. Marc Meisler says:

It’s from Hallel – Me’es Hahem Hayza Zos, He Niflas Be’enenu – Sorry. No Hebrew keys on my PC.

Thanks very much. Greatly enjoy the vort each day.

Marc Meisler Baltimore, MD

6. S Cooper says:

Answer to today’s Daily Emuna question: Hallel (Tehilim)

בתאריך יום ב׳, 14 במאי 2018, 3:46 PM, מאת Emuna Daily ‏:

> Emuna Daily posted: “In honor of Yom Yerushalaim (yesterday) and the US > Embassy relocating to Jerusalem, the capital of Israel (today)… “This > emanated from Hashem; it is wondrous in our eyes.” In what part of > davening does this line appear? Please reply with the answer” >

7. Vivi Levitin says:

“me’Hashem hayisa zos, hi niflas b’eineinu” it’s from Hallel! (tehillim is the orginal source)

8. sheldan says:

It’s from Hallel (Psalm 118).  I like that “Identify that Prayer.” Sheldon Dan sheldan1955@bellsouth.net

9. Jack says:

In no way we can say “me’Hashem on a something against the 13 principles.
    We are are waiting for the redemption by GOD.

• Emuna Daily says:

Your comment reminds me of this story:

A fellow was stuck on his rooftop in a flood. He was praying to God for help.

Soon a man in a rowboat came by and the fellow shouted to the man on the roof, “Jump in, I can save you.”

The stranded fellow shouted back, “No, it’s OK, I’m praying to God and he is going to save me.”

So the rowboat went on.

Then a motorboat came by. “The fellow in the motorboat shouted, “Jump in, I can save you.”

To this the stranded man said, “No thanks, I’m praying to God and he is going to save me. I have faith.”

So the motorboat went on.

Then a helicopter came by and the pilot shouted down, “Grab this rope and I will lift you to safety.”

To this the stranded man again replied, “No thanks, I’m praying to God and he is going to save me. I have faith.”

So the helicopter reluctantly flew away.

Soon the water rose above the rooftop and the man drowned. He went to Heaven. He finally got his chance to discuss this whole situation with God, at which point he exclaimed, “I had faith in you but you didn’t save me, you let me drown. I don’t understand why!”

To this God replied, “I sent you a rowboat and a motorboat and a helicopter, what more did you expect?”

• Jack says:

The Zionist Government is working to destroy our holy nation by forced drafting our precious boys and girls to the IDF. Is that called saving our people our destroying our holly nation.

10. This is in Hallel. Hodesh Tov. I like these daily emails very much. Thank you.

Get Outlook for Android